IBS is a faith-based ministry outreach that exists through generous contributions from people like you. Your support is needed to fund the joint work of staff and volunteers to create and run this site and provide the materials you find here.
The IBS team thanks you for prayerfully considering your ability to contribute and for the impact your giving will have on fulfilling the Great Commission to the nations.
Contribute by Mail
Send check or money order payable to Internet Biblical Seminary directly to:
Internet Biblical Seminary
990 Pinon Ranch View, Suite 100
Colorado Springs CO 80907
Please write "IBS Project" on the memo line of your check or money order.
Christ established the Church to work together to do God's will in the world. We look to you, the Body of Christ, to help us develop the web application and course development tools that IBS offers to help fulfill the Great Commission. If you have an interest in serving in any of the capacities listed below, please contact us.
- IT Project Manager - manages existing and future projects for IBS website, mobile apps, and/or course development tools.
- IBS Operations Manager - oversee day-to-day operations of IBS to ensure that student needs are met; ensure that tools, materials, infrastructure,and financial and other processes are in place; manage international IBS Help Desk and other operational staff; may also function in a marketing role helping to identify or recruit new end-user “audiences” who can benefit from discipleship training opportunities on IBS.
- IBS Partner Relationship Manager (PRM) - ensure the formation of strategic and effective partnerships with IBS; establish and oversee team to develop and maintain relationships with current and potential ministries, churches, and schools regarding use of IBS; develop related partnership processes and agreements.
- Web / Mobile App Designers - assist in ongoing design of the IBS website and future mobile app(s) - web, Android, iOS and hybrid platforms.
- System Analysts - translate ministry requirements into functional and non-functional specifications for developers and network administrator; help define strategic roadmaps for IBS functional and global infrastructure improvements
- Language-Specific Website Translators - translate website and/or graphics into appropriate language and context for intended audiences.
- Database / Business Intelligence (BI) Expert - analyze and direct optimization of IBS databases for performance, ETL, and business reporting
- Web / Mobile App Software Developers - improve the IBS application and course development tools - web, Android, iOS and hybrid platforms.
- Web / Mobile App Software Tester - assure the IBS application delivers a high-quality experience for all users.
- Language-Specific IBS Help Desk Administrators - provide assistance to those using IBS in their native languages; assist in translating IBS user manuals and help desk articles.
- Network Administrator - maintain the integrity of the office network and computer equipment; help plan and implement IBS technologies.